- Obtained an Order granting contractor client Summary Judgment on a payment bond claim involving complex issues of notice and res judicata.
- Obtained an Order granting surety client Summary Judgment on a contractor's license bond claim based on the statute of repose.
- Secured a pre-litigation multiple seven-figure settlement on behalf of client involving breach of fiduciary duty and self-dealing by partner in a start-up business.
- Granted a directed verdict after a multi-day trial on behalf of subcontractor client which was facing seven-figure exposure in a multi-family construction defect action.
- Defended a national home builder in a multi-week trial in which an HOA and class of homeowners were seeking millions to repair construction defects resulting in a limited verdict.
- Secured a favorable monetary settlement and protection of its existing customers and employees on behalf of a business client against a former employee who allegedly breached non-compete and non-solicitation covenants contained in his employment agreement.
- Successfully negotiated over $250 million in construction contracts.